Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rough postage cost from UK?

Options
  • 06-08-2011 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello,
    I'm currently building a custom computer, and this being my first one I am not sure of how much the parts will cost to be shipped. Most of the parts I'll be buying locally, but I am going to buy the case off overclockers.co.uk. This case, to be exact:
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CA-233-CM
    I just want to know, roughly, how much it will cost to have it shipped to Dublin, so if anyone can help me out here, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

My case from them cost like 13 pounds or something and all my other orders have too lol, if you go to basket it will tell you the delivery cost they are pretty good usually 2-3 days max

• Registered Users Posts: 31 platinum95

That's much better than the 60 pound quote I was getting on the DHL site.
    Thanks for the quick reply by the way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

No Probs, once you register with the site the delivery automatically picks the eire option, its with dpd who you can track it with, if you order it today you should have it by wednesday judging from my own experience :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 platinum95

Ah, there we go. 16 pounds if anyone was wondering :D
    I'm very happy I found this deal, its a 145 pound case plus a 75 pound psu for 150 pounds. I'm not sure whether to believe it or not :p

Advertisement