Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community Garden Castlebar

Options
  • 06-08-2011 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any community gardens in Castlebar area. I know there are allotments and privately ran gardens but I was looking for a community ran garden or if not was thinking of setting up one in the castlebar area? Anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gems1183

i think theres one at an sruthan/cois abhainn, pretty sure i read something somewhere about it a few months ago,thats on the turlough road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 patmclo

ah cool you any more info on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 gems1183

hi actually seen something about it on the connaught but i cant find the paper... anyways its run by le cheile,they have an office on tucker st right across from enda kennys constituency office beside jc's etc.hope this helps..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 patmclo

thats brillant gem thanks a million

Advertisement