Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Square Tallaght Car Park

Options
  • 06-08-2011 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

I was in the square the other day i was there just over the 3 hours

i got my ticket stamped in Dunnes by the cashier at the checkout and to be honest it was her who asked me for my ticket

but when i went to put it in the machine on the way out they wanted 4 euro

is this correct ???

by teh way if Tesco had stamped it would i have got a better deal ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

They took the price of the car park off your bill. Did you check your receipt? They refund the car park charge but you still have to pay for the ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

In some shopping centres, you will get 2 hours free (i.e. like Tesco in Dundrum Town Centre). You will still have to pay any outstanding balance.

Perhaps that was the case in The Square?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Nowhere allows over 3 hours on store validated parking, for goodness sake. The cashier was unaware of the length of your stay. Also, how long after validation did you leave? (Not that it makes much difference.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

i just presumed when tesco stamped it you got another 2 hours can't understand why they would ask you if your automatically going to get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

From Parkopedia

The Square, Tallaght:
    Surface car park & Multi Storey car park available.
    Max of 3 hours free parking with a minimum spend of €15 in Dunnes, Tesco or Debenhams

You, OP, presume too much!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Look, if it bothers you that much, phone the centre management company on Monday and ask them about it. :rolleyes:

Advertisement