Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So I wanna stay awake 34 hours..

Options
  • 06-08-2011 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Okay I didnt know where to ask this so im asking here..

So far I've been awake 12 hours my sleep is sooo messed up and i dont wanna sleep till 2,3 or 4 in the afternoon again so I'm gonna try stay up all of tomorrow and then sleep at 12 tomoro night.

Any suggestions on how to succeed with this?

PS Im used to all nighters and have always been a semi-insomniac. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Keep yourself moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Bumblegoose

Keep yourself moving.

Didnt work haha managed to get up this morning anyway

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Staying in motion usually will help you stay awake for a long period of time. ten minutes of gentle excercise every couple hours will do it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Keep something healthy of you're staying up for long periods. Don't eat or drink anything anything with sugar, you'll only crash.

Advertisement