Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just started a new Youtube channel

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    One of those people that talk to camera?

Quite the career you've made for yourself.

Yeah, nobody has ever made a career talking while a camera films them............ :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Waaah2k11boi

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Yeah. record it now and post it up here! i wanna see it!

Its 4:45am there's nothing being recorded at the moment but when it is I will send the link to you straight away once it is uploaded and I will even mention you in the video because you have contributed the most to all the great idea's I have received. :)

Its 4:45am there's nothing being recorded at the moment but when it is I will send the link to you straight away once it is uploaded and I will even mention you in the video because you have contributed the most to all the great idea's I have received. :)

I've been the main contributor to this vlog?

Sh*t, that's gonna come back to haunt me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭whitesands

Sounds awesome, how much & where do I sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

Awesome! Start a vlogging channel...go wild! Don't mind any pricks on here that slag you for it....they is all well shy & stuff, innit!

HA but yeah my first vlog was basically "Well, how are ya, my name is so-and-so, bla-di-bla..." Basically just waffle on about what you like, and ANYTHING you wanna talk about. Ramblings can always be fixed in editing!

Key to it really is to just keep making videos, eventually you get into the swing of it and get your own kind of way to go about it. HAve fun! Will be interesting to see your first vid.

:D

• Advertisement

Awesome! Start a vlogging channel...go wild! Don't mind any pricks on here that slag you for it....they is all well shy & stuff, innit!

HA but yeah my first vlog was basically "Well, how are ya, my name is so-and-so, bla-di-bla..." Basically just waffle on about what you like, and ANYTHING you wanna talk about. Ramblings can always be fixed in editing!

Key to it really is to just keep making videos, eventually you get into the swing of it and get your own kind of way to go about it. HAve fun! Will be interesting to see your first vid.

:D

Let's see your vlog there Mr.Denominator! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Vlog about Kristallnacht from the Nazi side, I doubt it's something that's done very often... well, you want to make an impression don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 TheDenominator

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Let's see your vlog there Mr.Denominator! :)

haha alright

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSonicScrew

this be me! I'm an eejit and make a variety of videos but sure...let me know what you think :)

Found your "Cars" video entertaining. Very good!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement