Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions of a serial onanist ...

Options
  • 06-08-2011 4:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, the time has come to cum clean and admit it ...

For years, ever since I was 11 and I figured out that if I used tweezers I could manipulate it to ... let's just say, a very satisfying if slightly messy result ... I have been a proud onanist! :cool:

It's time I think to say "thank you" to those who over the years have inspired me to ever greater heights of self-pleasure ... TarA, Randy, Whiteman1.9, Rig ... guys, to all of you I owe a debt of w thanks ... any time I can repay the favour >_> ...

And btw, I never EVER hijack my friend's accounts and post embarrassing stuff in their name, or fall into bed half-pished and allow other people to hijack my account, or admit that my dick is just under 3 inches, or ... well, you get the picture!!! :P

:pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

For years, ever since I was 11 and I figured out that if I used tweezers I could manipulate it to ... let's just say, a very satisfying if slightly messy result ... I have been a proud onanist! :cool:

It's time I think to say "thank you" to those who over the years have inspired me to ever greater heights of self-pleasure ... TarA, Randy, Whiteman1.9, Rig ... guys, to all of you I owe a debt of w thanks ... any time I can repay the favour >_> ...

And btw, I never EVER hijack my friend's accounts and post embarrassing stuff in their name, or fall into bed half-pished and allow other people to hijack my account, or admit that my dick is just under 3 inches, or ... well, you get the picture!!! :P

Good to hear you are out puberty,welcome to manhood
    or is it the opposite way around for you????;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

'Bout time you 'fessed up :P

Good to hear you are out puberty,welcome to manhood
    or is it the opposite way around for you????;)
    Or did he just get braped? :pac:

C'mon, this forum was always meant to be a bit of mischief in honour of she who it is named after, don't take posts here too seriously ... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

randy, remind me never to leave my laptop unattended whenever you're nearby :P

Actually, part of the problem is that he never leaves his lap-top alone ... >_>

(And revenge is sweet! :P)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ahahaa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭later12

I'm captivated by the tweezers thing. It sounds... tttillating. what exactly is it?

Apparently, it's what you use if you have a very, very, very small di ... anyway, let's not speak ill of the red! >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Apparently, it's what you use if you have a very, very, very small di ... anyway, let's not speak ill of the red! >_>
    Not all of the red now!

as i'm sure you know :cool:

Advertisement