Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen-size electric blanket with Aus/NZ plugs

Options
  • 06-08-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hello all

I am a Kiwi living in Ireland and brought my nearly-new Sunbeam queen-size (Aus/NZ queen-size) fitted electric blanket with me when I came here last year.... until of course I realised it wasn't necessary with central heating!!

My husband and I really have no use for it and it is taking up space in a wardrobe. If you are moving to Aus/NZ and would like it, it's yours for €30... as long as you come and pick it up (we're in Dublin 15)! They are well over AUS$100/NZ$150 retail in those countries. So you would be getting a bargain given the current sh1te exchange rate of euro to Aussie/Kiwi dollar, haha!

PM me if you're interested. Hopefully this doesn't break forum rules by offering something for sale!! Couldn't think of anywhere else to list it (not sure if you're allowed to sell things with foreign plugs on them on sites like DoneDeal etc... and DoneDeal is a bit rubbish anyway IMHO!). :):):):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Try adverts.ie - we are in the end of winter in Aus... maybe not NZ to try there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement