Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to Source 'wave', 'figure 8' paving bricks.

Options
  • 06-08-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hey,

I have a small drive in front of my home. Have taken a bit of the grass away at the side, and want to put down paving bricks, the same as the drive.2 hand preferably, so they match with the original ones. So here is my problem.

I have gone to a few local suppliers, and they tell me that they are not being made anymore.(for the last 15 years). I think they are Tobermore, 'figure 8' paving bricks. Some one else called them 'wave'. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction to source a few of these. I only need about 5 square metres of the things. I am in Kerry, but will travel to collect.

Included is a picture of the original bricks. They were originally redish i think but have gone more grey over time.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lemonade1

looke on the tobermore wed site. Product called Toberloc.

Advertisement