Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Storage Companies

Options
  • 06-08-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I need to store about 5 to 10 boxes of household items for a number of months. The boxes dimensions are approx 1.5 x 1.5 x 1 (in feet).

Can anyone recommend what Self Storage companies are best on price in the Dublin / Kildare area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hmm, this isn't a Consumer Issue. Let's try the Dublin forum

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭R.Dub.Fusilier

AZTEC818 wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to store about 5 to 10 boxes of household items for a number of months. The boxes dimensions are approx 1.5 x 1.5 x 1 (in feet).

Can anyone recommend what Self Storage companies are best on price in the Dublin / Kildare area.

Thanks

Oman Freight is out in Kildare they do storage and removals, you could might try them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I know its not kildare but there is a big self storage on the m50/N2 finglas junction,you might try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

There is a 'need more space' on the kylemore road, about twenty minutes outside Dublin city centre - if that's any use.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭hearny

Its close enough to Dublin: http://www.djhanleys.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 flatjab

There is a cheap and safe place close to Dublin. www.selfstoragedublin.com or .ie . Ask for Barry 087178 4919 and he will get you a good deal

Advertisement