Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in North Co.Dub do horse riding lessons

Options
  • 06-08-2011 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Looking for somewhere to do horse riding lessons in the vicinity of Rush, Lusk, Skerries, Loughshinny or Balbriggan the closer to Rush the better.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

My 4 kids all go to Kilronan between Swords and the Airport - an excellent centre catering for all abilities

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

You could try Balcunnin Equestrian centre. Tel 8490964 :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

fergal.b wrote: »
    You could try Balcunnin Equestrian centre. Tel 8490964 :)
    Didn't think they did lessons any more (although it's a few years since we checked)?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

2nd Kilronin, few years since I was there (2006) but thats where I learned to horse ride!

Advertisement