Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Casuals Friday 12TH

Options
  • 06-08-2011 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

once again i have...... you know what ill copy and paste from my old thread so here it is.

It so happens I got a free place for the next few weeks, so why not take advantage and SSF4 AE this **** up.

I got two tv's and a monitor but only one xbox. So if any 1 wants to bring there 360 with a copy of street fighter and AE on it is more than welcomen

Address: 2b south terrace, cork city.
    If hard to find just look for south terrace pharmacy on maps.

Send me a message if you have trouble finding and ill give you ky number and ill meet up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

If I'm in town Friday I'll show up for a few games:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

I should be there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I suppose I can take some time out of my busy schedule to paste y'all around a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Should be able to come in for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

So far so good. last time me and misty was talking and I think I would be a good idea. You guys are welcome to bring your own drinks. I know I will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

Sairus wrote: »
    I suppose I can take some time out of my busy schedule to paste y'all around a bit.

this is with your amazing oni right? ;) which you play it like rose :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Any idea what time this will be kicking off at and lasting til? I've work on friday but should be out by around 4. Would coming a bit later than that be alright?

Sorry but I did forget to mention what time it will be starting.

Casual will be starting any time after 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I'll plop over for a few games at least. Depends on how much work I can get done today and perhaps in the morning tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

have to work later than expected so probably won't be making it I'm afraid.

• Advertisement

have to work later than expected so probably won't be making it I'm afraid.

not to worry.

mind you i diddnt put down an end time, reason that be is that i dont really care what time you guys head off. GAME ON!!!!!!!!!

Will ya Pm me directions/your phone number

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭VizardAnto

mackg wrote: »
    Will ya Pm me directions/your phone number

Gary, U using a stick now?...... I'm use to mine on ST/3rd strike but for some reason I can't for AE lol :rolleyes:

VizardAnto wrote: »
    Gary, U using a stick now?...... I'm use to mine on ST/3rd strike but for some reason I can't for AE lol :rolleyes:

I drank the stick money:(

have not even played in a week or two been busy with work and stuff be good to get a few games in today

Advertisement