Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places for lunch in Tralee

Options
  • 06-08-2011 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions?

I ate in French Flair for the first time today in courthouse lane and was very impressed. I'd definitely go back. Very friendly and helpful staff and great food.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

French Flair is lovely alright, Mozart's is good, lots of people like Denny Lane (I'm not one of them but most people like it!), The Grand Hotel, and if it doesn't have to be in the town centre Jam in Ballyseedy Garden Centre is good, and O'Donnell's in Caherslee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

While not an eat-in place, take a wander up to the Kingdom Foodstore by Fairies Cross, great place for sandwiches and that! Really tasty and good value I reckon.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

+1 for Jam and I love Ballygarry house, handy parking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭snoopy12

+1 for french flair. fab food! brats has good veggie food....

Advertisement