Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD,S will not play on recorder??

Options
  • 06-08-2011 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello
    Firstly I hope that I am using the right thread
    I have a Samsung DVD-R149 DVD recorder
    I taped about 7 different film,s about 6-8 months ago on Philip,s DVD-RW disc,s. I played a couple of film,s about 2 month,s ago with no problem,s
    Now when I go to play the film,s
    When I insert the dvd into the player after a couple os second,s the dvd ejects the disc as on my tv screen states
    The disc cannot be played please check disc
    I phoned Samsung and they told me to knock of power hold in stop button then let the dvd set itself up to play atomatically
    I done this , and for one disc it worked, went to play another disc and got the same warning on tv screen, Disc cannot be played please check disc
    Done what Samsung told me again but this time dvd would still not play same warning on tv screen,
    I tried the dvd on a friend,s player and they all worked,
    The dvd,s are clean and have no scratches
    How can I play on my dvd recorder
    Thank you all for your help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭NealB

Does the player play professional DVDs from xtravision? If it has trouble with them then it's most likely a faulty machine. If it's still under guarantte then call in the warranty.

Advertisement