Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I'm looking to share housing.

• 06-08-2011 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Title pretty much says it all. If someone has a room, preferably with a double bed because I'm a man of my comfort, then send me on a private message with the details.

Additional info:
    -Would prefer said place to be within reasonable walking distance of the college.
    -If it's pricey then I'd expect some aspect/s of the bills to be covered in the rent be that internet or electricity etc...
    -Must have internet, the course I'm going for will be very research / internet orientated.

I am of course looking at other websites for accommodation but thought I'd stick a post up here and keep my options open.

Comments

Advertisement