Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Results Day

• 06-08-2011 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Do we go to our school on the 17th of August to get our results or are they posted to the house?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

You go to the school! Usually they are available from 9am on the day of your results (the 17th I think).

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭CallMeFlo

Yes we have to go to our schools to collect them or you can go online and check them on the examination website if you have your exam number and pin. Is it definitely at nine that you go up because on the website it says nothing about going up to schools, just if you're doing it online. It has me very confused :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

9 is usually fine, some schools say X time but if they didn't say anything then just head up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭Sanity_Saviour

I'd camp overnight to beat the queues.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭CallMeFlo

Ian Beale wrote: »
    9 is usually fine, some schools say X time but if they didn't say anything then just head up anyway.

Yeah I just don't want to go up at the wrong time, could you imagine :eek:
    I'd camp overnight to beat the queues.

Sounds good to me, off to Argos to go buy a tent!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭irish_man

If your an external candidate they get sent to your house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭Sparkie93

my school usually has a set time dont know what it is yet were put into our old classes, next week is going to really drag:(

Advertisement