Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad service from Chefs Garden Direct am I entitled to a refund?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zoey01

I thought fiveaday.ie and fiveaday5.com was the same company. I have been looking on her facebook page and thought i ordered from her.

Its all a bit odd.

Emer Hick butchers is that the meat factory outlet in Ballymount. I just googled them and got this website, I can give it a go anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭emer12

zoey01 wrote: »
    I thought fiveaday.ie and fiveaday5.com was the same company. I have been looking on her facebook page and thought i ordered from her.

Its all a bit odd.

Emer Hick butchers is that the meat factory outlet in Ballymount. I just googled them and got this website, I can give it a go anyways.

Yeah that's it deffo ! I remember seen their van outside chef garden .. As for five day week it's not same company that was established over a year ago and they are on Facebook so please let us not ruin a good company by speculating :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zoey01

Well said Emer. I dont think five a day has any connection to Chefs Garden. I am just delighted to be able to get fresh fruit and veg again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

Melendez wrote: »

again melendez - you need to be so careful about claims you are insinuating.

From what i gather, fiveaday.ie are part of an established company that started trading in 2006. They are established importers / wholesalers in dublin and they publish all their details on the website

46 - 47 East Arran Street,
    Dublin Fruit Market,
    Dublin 7.
    Phone 01 4852732.
    Registered in Ireland No. 425290.
    Vat Registration No. IE 9574456G.

Their website is a standard commercial template used by loads of companies.

as for others being well informed - its not that diffciult to know things if you were based nearby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

I usually use the CRO and other paper trail sites for info. CGD was a sole trader, hence it was assumed a sole trader is a single person entity.

Still there does not seem to be any recent connection and can't see how fiveaday.ie had anything to do with the cgd fiasco and possibly were owed a good few bob.

Melindez I'm getting my information here . Someone else quoted Paul hussey I used cgd when Chris collins was doing deliveries and Paul hussey was there as the top man also as stated in my earlier post I told yous I'd made several trips to cgd when the problems started ! Spoke to owner etc I live local also and heard alot of rumours . So to suggest I'm well informed what are you insinuating ?? Maybe I'm. A spy !! Lol im sorry I know it's not a laughing matter but I do find this thread becoming amusing with acusations The facts are (A) Chris Collins known or unknown <SNIP> alot of people including me (for extra stuff ordered ) and is no where to be seen or heard of . (B) Company has stopped trading (c) We are not going to get our money back end of , you said you'd given up caring well you must do if your still posting I know I for sure want justice but it ain't going to happen ;( ps how I know about ben bender is I remember seen such a stupid name standout on his page (it's fake )

• Advertisement

Well I'm not happy about my email Been given to someone else I didn't sign up for a mailing list and yes you are right it is a bit odd , more I think about it someone must have given them our email and you might be right I'm ringing later to find how they got it ... Can't see collins handing them over can you seen as he never responded to our mail . Anyway short of it we ain't getting our monies back and im doing my veg shopping in local veg shop .. Keeping local jobs local , best of luck then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sg1984

zoey01 wrote: »
    Well said Emer. I dont think five a day has any connection to Chefs Garden. I am just delighted to be able to get fresh fruit and veg again.

Hi Zoey
    I worked at Chefs Garden but left back in May. I can confirm they sourced their meat from The Meat factory in Ballymount Industrial est.

Sharlene

• Registered Users Posts: 3 veronique2011

good luck dealing with Groupon Customer Services ! I purchased a Groupon voucher in July 2011 which is valid until 02/11/11, I tried to redeem the voucher with Fame Beauty Salon in Geroges St Dublin but they will not honour , even though Groupon have my money since July 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 veronique2011

Has anyone had any dealings with this company via Groupon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CHic77

I bought 2 deals back in August of this year the Chefs Direct Kitchen. This company couldnt keep up with the demand of vouchers, so Groupon/City Deal were to give everyone refunds. A questionnaire was sent out asking to complete it and refunds would be given then. So I completed it and emailed it back, no sign of any refund. A friend of mine got his straight away. To this day which is coming up to 3 months of contacting them enquiring about my refund to be told once it was already refunded, which it wasnt. To they would look into it and then I was told it was a paypal error to the last excuse in early October saying I would be refunded within 7 working days, to which 7 working days came and went. Now they are not even replying to my emails when I had let them now that the refund still is not in my paypal account. Has anyone had this problem from them, its disgraceful. Their moto "Whatever the query, we’ll take care of it" they need to get rid of that!

Advertisement