Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gealscoil newbridge

Options
  • 06-08-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

My son is starting school in gealscoil in newbridge in a few weeks does anyone know of a local school bus that goes there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

A few of the taxi companies around newbridge do school runs to all the schools. Give one of them a ring and ask them, If they don't ask them do they know anyone that does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LadyBart

Hi there
    Apologies for jumping in on your thread but i dont know where to ask this.
    My boyfriend has been relocated with work to newbridge and although he is managing the drive now we are making plans to look at moving down to newbridge soon. Has anyone any suggestions on good pre-schools and primary schools in newbridge?Preferably gael scoils please
    Thank you so much
    A xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

The gaelscoil in Newbridge is brilliant, great facilities and staff IMO and the principal is a very nice, well organised man. There is another Gaelscoil in Naas, which is about a 15 min drive from Newbridge, they have recently moved into a new building in the past year or two, not sure what it is like but the school in Naas is probably only about 8-10 years old, while the one in Newbridge opened in 1995 or 96.

Advertisement