Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom modem red light

Options
  • 06-08-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey i just got my eircom modem this monday everything was fine until i noticed the dsl and internet lights are not coming up later this week i noticed dsl and internet came up but the internet light was red and i couldnt connect, any help with that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

Your internet must not be fully activated yet this can take upto 2weeks in some cases.

Signed upto Eircom last month and the connection was fully active within 2days.

You can contact eircom here on boards also if you need to:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1293

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

nuer wrote: »
    Hey i just got my eircom modem this monday everything was fine until i noticed the dsl and internet lights are not coming up later this week i noticed dsl and internet came up but the internet light was red and i couldnt connect, any help with that?

Hi nuer,

If you PM me with your telephone number I can look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 10 pat321

hey guys. just wondering am i the only one to have heard several different coversations while playing xbox live on my modem?

Advertisement