Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda UTD V DundalkFC Friday 12/8/2011

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Slap the side of the screen,this SHAREOMETOR seems to be stuck !! :D
    shares-75.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

Not sure what point you are trying to make ? If there is any that is :rolleyes: The amount of shares taken up has not been updated in a long time and combined with claret and blue members the club is in a healthy state . Compared to the rumors of gerry matthews financial situation at present that is :eek: Loosing money hand over fist , 4 1/2 mill spent so far and a youth development center sitting there doing nothing . Very interesting to see how things develop in " de toown " .

Not sure what point you are trying to make ? If there is any that is :rolleyes: The amount of shares taken up has not been updated in a long time and combined with claret and blue members the club is in a healthy state . Compared to the rumors of gerry matthews financial situation at present that is :eek: Loosing money hand over fist , 4 1/2 mill spent so far and a youth development center sitting there doing nothing . Very interesting to see how things develop in " de toown " .

Drogs forum:
    Talking to a rovers fan the other day and he mentioned the time Roche was down with us and we launched the share options.
    He asked me how many signed up and what did the share give you an input to ?
    I think all of us that put money into the share would like to know that too
    That's the million dollar question.

So you know all do you ??
    Answer these egits that are questioning the damn thing on your own forum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭southlouth type

well i know more than you do pal . And the person asking the question is from portadown for your information . Why the concern about how our club is being run .According to people in dundalk i know you should be more concerned about gerry matthews and the 4.5 million he has invested in dfc . No more money from gm it seems , where you going to turn to next . Supporters arent willing to cough up it would seem .

well i know more than you do pal . And the person asking the question is from portadown for your information . Why the concern about how our club is being run .According to people in dundalk i know you should be more concerned about gerry matthews and the 4.5 million he has invested in dfc . No more money from gm it seems , where you going to turn to next . Supporters arent willing to cough up it would seem .

You see, the reason i asked the question was because you are asking me questions about DundalkFC and the finances backing the club.
    Compared to the rumors of gerry matthews financial situation at present that is eek.gif Loosing money hand over fist , 4 1/2 mill spent so far and a youth development center sitting there doing nothing . Very interesting to see how things develop in " de toown "

And then, you say, when i question you about your own clubs finances
    well i know more than you do pal

And right back at you.

Several functions tonight(Saturday) spread across the 3 bars in Oriel park including the youth development centre which by the way also functions as a YOUTH DEVELOPMENT CENTRE. :pac:
    Anyway it is sooooooo easy to catch drog fish here,all you need to do is throw out a little bait.

• Advertisement
Advertisement