Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mini motos

• 06-08-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

just wondering where cud i get a decent mini moto fo under E200?? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Only place I've ever seen them for sale is the Sunday Market out in Fairyhouse race course. No idea if they are good or bad though

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭BJ2007

I LIKE wrote: »
    just wondering where cud i get a decent mini moto fo under E200?? :D

no such thing as a decent mini moto, all are chinese scrap. but for 200 euro you should get a few weeks use out of one before it breaks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

BJ2007 wrote: »
    no such thing as a decent mini moto, all are chinese scrap. but for 200 euro you should get a few weeks use out of one before it breaks.
    Thats not true. The ones that became popular here a couple of years ago are Chinese crap.
    Minimoto racing has been around since before that and the bikes are fairly serious machines. We had a Polini that went like fcuk! I even managed to win a few races on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Hecklar

BJ2007 wrote: »

I have a pair of 4-5 year old minimoto's that would disagree with you. One of them got its first rebuild yesterday and today.
    Its like all things, if plebs just throw money at it and expect it to last forever with little or no know-how as far as looking after it, its going to fail.

OP, 200 will defo get you a decent moto. I bought the little fella a brand new mini dirtbike the other day for about 220. Your better off buying online for best prices to be honest but the likes of fairyhouse sell them aswell. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Microbike.ie

My mini moto is still going after about 2 or 3 years. Nearly killed meself the first day on it haha. I feel safer on the Gixxer. Some laugh though

• Registered Users Posts: 7 I LIKE

wat a good website where i could get 1 ??

Advertisement