Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and UK riots (started in Tottenham 10:30PM, 6th Aug)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Idiot on Sky news but his mates are even thicker who didnt cover their faces :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Anyone watchin sky news? just see that interview with a little pikey?
    state of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

lol what a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭yammycat

robinph wrote: »
    It's just scumbags being scumbags.

Even when these people aren't rioting and looting they are still scumbags in the eyes of most people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

mikemac wrote: »
    I'd say Corkman when you started this thread you didn't think it'd get so far, we'll probably crack 5,000 posts

I didn't :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Who won the England - Holland game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

What a scumbag of a young fella. A good f**king kicking is what he needs to beat the respect into him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,275 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

ahyeahok wrote: »
    according to twitter Canning Circus police station in Nottingham has been firebombed.

Yeah on sky news now as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Why do you care for English soccer so much if you enjoy seeing England in such a state of crisis?

Simple, entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭DominoDub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He needs his skull caved in with a police baton. Little shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭RonBo88

the scumbag couldn't even string two words together

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

the youth of London seem a lot like eric cartman on maury

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

robinph wrote: »
    Yeah, the best way to solve a problem of the shops being closed is to start looting. That will surely mean that the shops are re-stocked and opened that much sooner. :confused:

You think? I don't. I'm not saying I agree with it, it's still wrong but may not be just out of pure badness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Rioters trying to get at Spinningfields in Manchester 1

Rioters trying to get at Spinningfields in Manchester 2

Looter at Diesel in Manchester

• Registered Users Posts: 18,275 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Who won the England - Holland game?

I heard the Dutch had a goal disallowed because of a burning wheelie bin on the goal-line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

exiztone wrote: »
    It's their doing and their parents' fault. Nobody more. Please, don't turn these people into victims because they're not.

I wasn't. Sorry. I was taking a higher level view of it, in general. Society = us btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭LondonIrish90

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    Simple, entertainment

Oh right, fair enough.

You seem to have all the qualities needed to join one of these bands of criminals.

Quite pitiful really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

RonBo88 wrote: »
    the scumbag couldn't even string two words together

i could'nt agree with u anymore. what a total scumbag! hope the police get there hands on him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

They have a few lads rounded up against a shop in Brum now, just pointing at them saying it's now your turn to get arrested, come here scum. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Im only in the door so sorry if this has been answered, rumours of looting on henry street on facebook, any truth? yes i do realise its facebook but had to ask...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

If you deprive and ghettoize generations of certain demographics what is it that people are expecting to come out of it....Jeremy Paxman?

As the existence of this amount of 'scum' and chavs' is such a suprise for everybody maybe it might do the Brits no harm in the end. They might see what 'they' have created.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Eltham football firms (street protectors/vigilantes) moving to stop the rioters in Lewisham.

Rioters reported to be in Crouch End, Highgate and Muswell Hill. (For those who don't know London - These are wealthy liberal areas in the same borough as Tottenham.)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

IMO this stems from the removal of the threat of an immediate robust response from police to low level criminality ie an ear boxing and a kick up the hole. Police forces in england and here cant touch these little scumbags without losing their job and/or ending up in court this is where the pc do gooder whingers have brought england and its coming to a street near you soon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Simple, entertainment

You have a pretty messed up idea of what constitutes entertainment.
    I hope you never have to watch your family members in a potentially dangerous situation with little you can do about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,765 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    As robbing lowlifes ? I don't care what they're stealing - it still shows that they're the scum of the earth.

As are the people, who others in this thread, would view as merely white collar criminals. I'm speaking of executives from wall street firms, who have caused just as much misery, if not more, to society than these stupid brats in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

''Why are you doing this?''

''Cuz the police are arresting for, like, stupid, ah I dunno the words....''

Jesus Christ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

Simple, entertainment
    Entertainment for simple people?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I really hate eircom, damn sky news buffering every 20 seconds.

Advertisement