Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and UK riots (started in Tottenham 10:30PM, 6th Aug)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

why oh why aint the army policing the streets????? watercannon these scum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

The lads on Sngat tv have spears!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

flash1080 wrote: »
    Nobody answered my question the first time :pac: Wondering why they have no problem using bullets in other countries but won't use them on their own people...

Think really hard about it - clue above

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

So balaclava wearing youth why did you burn down the youth centre. "cos i is bored cos there aint nuffin to do round here like no facilites or nuffin innit" "oh and cos police are scum yeah"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Sangat TV the people are heavily armed.

"This is the United Kingdom we must be united" well said!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Gotta love Kelvin McKenzie #newsnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Wertz wrote: »
    Once again, good newsnight debate BBC2....better than the rolling coverage for half an hour.

A few establishment members need to shut the f*** up and listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

RobitTV wrote: »
    LOL its funny watching them protect that mosque
    LOL, Even funnier that you think Sikhs worship in a mosque....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

WakeUp wrote: »
    Thought Id post this just been flicking through the thread. My gf's from Norwich she's gone home for ten days she probably wishes she didnt bother she phoned there about 15 mins ago her family own restaurant over there. Anyways they are rioting and looting in Norwich now they had to lock the place up pull down the blinds all this with a restaurant full of people. Some madness going on over there at the moment the police need to start cracking skulls I think Im not the biggest fan of the police at the best of times and I dont agree with violence but enough is enough innocent people are being put at risk by scumbags its not on.

I don't understand why they don't shoot the rioters.

• Advertisement

There getting back in the Batmobile wooo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Kelvin McKenzie on Newsnight taking about morals and standards and prison sentences!

Worst thing about this isn't the let wing pc'ers, it's hypocrites preaching.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

RobitTV wrote: »
    LOL its funny watching them protect that mosque

They are Sikhs not Muslims......They worship at a Gurdwara/Temple not a Mosque but don't let that get in the way of you having a giggle at their expense :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭sonic85

Happyman42 wrote: »
    A few establishment members need to shut the f*** up and listen.

listen to what? the two young lads on BBC2 are talking out of their holes. opression? please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭norris_minor

That Sikh mob on Sagat TV is fly as fook, hard lookin men and a lot cooler lookin that your typical skank. I may adopt that image!

Can we just export our indigenous skanks and import proper headers like these..? Fast becoming besotted with these true community heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Daroxtar wrote: »
    LOL, Even funnier that you think Sikhs worship in a mosque....

Pfft, what an eejit, everyone knows they worship in synagogue's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/45895/81723448.gif

Been given a trial, footage shows it still mixes up good guys and bad guys,
    70% effective though, compare to police 15%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

sonic85 wrote: »
    listen to what? the two young lads on BBC2 are talking out of their holes. opression? please

you weren't listening either then? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

Think really hard about it - clue above
    True that, the Brits have double standards - no problem shooting foreigners abroad, but they'd never do anything like that in their own country.

The British police are in other countries shooting people? :eek:
    Nobody said the British police are in other countries shooting people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

They are Sikhs not Muslims......They worship at a Gurdwara/Temple not a Mosque but don't let that get in the way of you having a giggle at their expense :rolleyes:

Indeed. In fact, Sangat tv have reported Sikhs and Hindus coming together to protect eachother's places of worship. They are also urging all the different faith communities to unite against the looters and are urging non-violence. Fair play to them, I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Sangat having some technical difficulties there....

Something is going on Sangat tv they said something has happened

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 southjam

"Gotta love Kelvin McKenzie #newsnight"

No idea why the BBC give this scumbag a platform

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Lad in the suit on Sky News showing more passion than any official I've seen so far. Good to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

i bet the kaiser chiefs are all smug now

You know it's 'raze' not 'raise'?

Funny that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Daemos wrote: »
    Lad in the suit on Sky News showing more passion than any official I've seen so far. Good to see.

More than Cameron or Bumbling Boris, anyway.

He comes across as a good guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭poolboy

WakeUp wrote: »
    Thought Id post this just been flicking through the thread. My gf's from Norwich she's gone home for ten days she probably wishes she didnt bother she phoned there about 15 mins ago her family own restaurant over there. Anyways they are rioting and looting in Norwich now they had to lock the place up pull down the blinds all this with a restaurant full of people. Some madness going on over there at the moment the police need to start cracking skulls I think Im not the biggest fan of the police at the best of times and I dont agree with violence but enough is enough innocent people are being put at risk by scumbags its not on.

You see this is the problem you admit your not a fan of the police but as soon as sh!t gets a little close to home you want them to crack heads, next week youll probably be moaning about heavy handed tactics from police arresting some toe rag, we cant have it every way anymore either society gets of the police backs and let them do their job 365 days a year not just when it suits or grt used to scenes like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

So you know that Westlife song 'You raze me up'.

What was that all about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Should send in Stone Cold Steve Austin to sort 'em out

See how he cleared that ring?

That could be Manchester.....imagine...

Advertisement