Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and UK riots (started in Tottenham 10:30PM, 6th Aug)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

http://twitter.com/#!/gmpolice
    twitter_logo_normal.jpg
    gmpolice GM Police

If you have been using social networking sites to incite disorder, expect us to come knocking on your door very soon

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

It's the end times. It was prophesied in the Bible that nations will fight among each other and societies will fall, that has been what has happening all this year, Egypt, most of the arab countries, libya and London it has spread to this part of the world. The world has never been as spiritually bankrupt as it is now on many levels. Nothing shocks me anymore I have heard it all.

Obviously. Sure Nostrodamus predicted it

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Class, I hope he kicked the crap outta him, would love to see the rest though !

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

It's the end times. It was prophesied in the Bible that nations will fight among each other and societies will fall, that has been what has happening all this year, Egypt, most of the arab countries, libya and London it has spread to this part of the world. The world has never been as spiritually bankrupt as it is now on many levels. Nothing shocks me anymore I have heard it all.

You're not one of those glass is half full kind of guys are you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

some of his questions are borderline cheeky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Police are being **** on sagat tv not speaking to them/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

See the copper on BBC

" 9,10 and 11 year olds ... Hooligans and Thugs "

I didn't think kids that age could be "hooligans and thugs". No wonder this is happening what a wankbag...!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭decembersun77

:rolleyes:

WEll it's your choice to roll your eyes but that is what is happening and things are to get worse

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

nuxxx wrote: »
    some of his questions are borderline cheeky

"Is it 'cause ye're not bothered?"

Classic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Originally Posted by decembersun77

You're not one of those glass is half full kind of guys are you?

He/she is probably 14.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭take everything

"Yooouuttths"- such a euphemistic word.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

RobitTV wrote: »
    Police are being **** on sagat tv not speaking to them/

This guy is great though. I love how he's not a sanitsed journalist.

"Can I just ask you one thing.....why weren't you better prepared?".

How could she have answered that?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

WEll it's your choice to roll your eyes but that is what is happening and things are to get worse

Why, whats going to happen next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

yeah yeah yeah.

So can I have your iphone and laptop since you won't be needing it ?
    Cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

You really could have picked a better time to post this, things in London seem to have settled down compared to last night...and don't compare it to Libya and Egypt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

k.p.h wrote: »
    See the copper on BBC

" 9,10 and 11 year olds ... Hooligans and Thugs "

I didn't think kids that age could be "hooligans and thugs". No wonder this is happening what a wankbag...!!!:mad:

I forgot that 9-11 year olds are incapable of looting and setting fires.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

James__10 wrote: »
    On a serious note, surely this does not bode well for the UK . In less than a years time the olympic games are due to take place. Imagine these riots took place during a olympic games:eek:

Nonsense, with all the money at stake?? they'll fire a few million at it and sweep it all under the carpet. Bit like they did in Dublin for the Queens visit....'if we hide the protesters then they don't exist'. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Sangat TV giving good advise to the people watching, and asking the best questions. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭FootShooter

Tomorrows Daily Mail

http://twitpic.com/63m4r3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭FootShooter

Tomorrows Daily Mail

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭dasdog

This is nothing compared to what happened in decades/centuries before. Relax, it's mostly material goods that will be worthless in a few years anyway. Religious hatred caused far more human deaths and property destruction than what a few thousand píssed off kids in the UK are doing at the moment. The rain will be enough to stop this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭lucozader

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭decembersun77

k.p.h wrote: »
    :(

So you believe money is the answer to everything? Money has been given to countries in african for decades but look where they are now again. that is an example that money alone is not the answer to everything

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Tomorrows Daily Mail

How dare Mel C say that about Rhianna!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Tomorrows Daily Mail

"All premier games face axe"

That's my fantasy football team fooked then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Has the Irish Government officially warned us about going over to the UK yet?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024159/UK-RIOTS-2011-Keep-away-Britain-Governments-world-warn-citizens.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Can I have your stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Nonsense, with all the money at stake?? they'll fire a few million at it and sweep it all under the carpet. Bit like they did in Dublin for the Queens visit....'if we hide the protesters then they don't exist'. :rolleyes:

These people aren't protestors.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

The size of yer ones boobs! I'm ringing the party line

Advertisement