Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and UK riots (started in Tottenham 10:30PM, 6th Aug)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

UK far-right group leader: 1,000 members are taking to the streets to deter rioters - AP

http://twitter.com/#!/BreakingNews

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Just reading Nick Griffin's twitter feed, he must secretly be getting pretty annoyed that these Turkish and Sikh groups have ruined any chance he had to blame all the problems on immigrants...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

super-rush wrote: »
    Did i just see guys with swords on Sangat??

Not watching it but some Sikhs carry Ceremonial Swords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Can you watch sangat online?

http://magictv.co/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭decembersun77

k.p.h wrote: »
    Well nothing alone is the answer to everything .. And you comments before that are so scandalous I wouldn't even justify them with an answer.

Link for ya

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9002284641446868316

Well the video is boring because I believe I am more than just a meat suit. How were my comments scandalous. You should get out more, if you think my comments are scandalous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Why are all these people in London behaving as though there from 3rd world counties?

oh wait a minute.....:o

Can you watch sangat online?

best show on telly :)

http://magictv.co/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

What am I to read?

Just skip to Revelations, it's the best bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Anyone heard anything about rioters in Aston, Birmingham shooting at police? I'm in bed now and can't be arsed turning the TV back on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I am just saying that the Bible has prophesied all of these things and it's happening now.

The humans who wrote the bible prophesised something that been going on since the beginning of time: violence. Doesn't take a God to work that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

super-rush wrote: »
    I saw the hockey sticks but i could have sworn a few of the older Sikhs had swords.
    Sikhs carry a symbolic sword as part of their fatih. Though I think, if push comes to shove tonight their value will be more literal than symbolic. Don't think hockey sticks feature in their religion though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Look at these fly mother****ers on Sangat.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I am just saying that the Bible has prophesied all of these things and it's happening now.

The bible can be twisted and turned to predict everything, suit every cause and need and justify any war or action.

Nothing worse than a bible-basher.

ZZ Top :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

K-9 wrote: »
    :D at Sangat, class coverage, that's community spirit.

I'm laughing at the statememts of "don't turn our back on us", well "what can we do?" and the blank stares.

Closing libraries and community centres due to lack of funding isn't going to help. Whatever hope there is and I think these things will always exist, keep open libraries, boxing clubs, youth clubs and cut bureaucracy, people on 300/400k a year. Show an example.

+1000

Also if the excesses of the way too ultraliberal decade and a half could be rolled back and sense and proper parenting/discipline put back in tehir rightful place please- if I see one more poxy arse of a sociologist or 'community spokesman' on tv talking shyte I'll explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

brummytom wrote: »
    Anyone heard anything about rioters in Aston, Birmingham shooting at police? I'm in bed now and can't be arsed turning the TV back on :pac:
    Saw it mentioned on Facebook and Twitter, don't know if it's been confirmed though.

Sangat = AWESOME

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Someone said "Speak English, I don't speak your Spanish". Another: "Gandalf and his twins". :D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Wertz wrote: »
    Just skip to Revelations, it's the best bit.

666 AND 999!

Hmmmmm.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭muff03

brummytom wrote: »

sky are running it now, still 'sources' tho

• Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Yer man on Sangat is interviewing 3 old fellas with beards, they sound like they might be from West Clare, its hard to make out what they're saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

http://twitter.com/#!/BreakingNews
    MORE: English Defense League's Lennon: 'We're going to stop the riots - police obviously can't handle it' - AP

That could get nasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I think he introduced them as youngsters too.... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Jake1 wrote: »

Ghee Ghee top:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Burkatron wrote: »
    My 95 year old grandad prophesised this! Whats your point?

Ah, but did he write it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

How dare Mel C say that about Rhianna!

Who is Mel C? I think she was in Brookside.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Jake1 wrote: »

No its Sikh Sikh Top :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Yer man on Sangat is interviewing 3 old fellas with beards, they sound like they might be from West Clare, its hard to make out what they're saying.

Because they are speaking punjabi?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Once they start the process of micro chipping these scumbag in the right hand and forehead then ill believe it.

Advertisement