Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and UK riots (started in Tottenham 10:30PM, 6th Aug)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭norris_minor

jiltloop wrote: »
    I'm also capable of lateral thinking.

depends.. What are you wearing?? :D

because in other people's eyes its how you will be judged. The past week only confirmed the validity of this usually narrow minded viewpoint.

There was a huge campaign some years ago "if you look like trash, you will be viewed as trash" or something to that effect.. but you can guess what that look was. Didn't change a thing of course.. only added to the denizens

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

J. Marston wrote: »

Unfortunately from the Vancouver riots. Still a great clip though!:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

slaneylad wrote: »
    ive just watched rise of the planet of the apes. im starting to get worried, its amazing what the apes were able to achieve when they got organized

Banned

This just shows what people are ... not everyone. But a good portion.

I was watching the looting videos on BBC news and Sky News tonight. They arent all skanger scumbags looting. Average people are joining in.

People are animals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Well I was reading about the endtimes and the New world order. It says, many if not most people will have the microchip and those that don't will be killed. The mircochip will have is a where all your information on you is stored so the governments will know where you are, what you are doing and everything about you.
    That is the way to go, give all your human rights and free will to others.
    Well it's your life but I don't believe my ancestors are monkeys.
    Am I the only Christian here?
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    You do know this is a thread about the london riots?

Yea i do, do you know that all of these they are the things that are prophesised as happenings in the endtimes. And things are getting worse..
    So you would have read about the endtimes and the new world order?
    pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Could you take it somewhere else. Literally no one wants to talk about the bible on this thread.
    No, that was before man was created. Why do you think your ancestors are dinosaurs too?
    Well I am not getting in to religions and theology. When I was looking at the riots I remembered what the endtimes is saying is going to happen. It's not rocket science if your in touch with the truth.
    super-rush wrote: »
    Religious matters can be discussed in the appropriate forum.

Plaeas stay on topic.
    Well I wanted to be a hindu at once stage because i thought reincarnation is real. Theirs gods make me laugh. They look soft with lots of limbs and they get around on a pig's back.
    No, it wouldn't. Hindus are the most peaceful religion after Christians
    dsmythy wrote: »
    To all Christians and atheists. Shut up.
    Well I am not getting in to religions and theology.

decembersun77 please take heed of your own words, you have already ignored a mod warning in this thread.
    super-rush wrote: »
    Religious matters can be discussed in the appropriate forum.

Plaeas stay on topic.

This is not a religious discussion,:) and your posts are off topic and derailing the flow of the thread, do not post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Conor108 wrote: »
    Unfortunately from the Vancouver riots. Still a great clip though!:):)

Was it? I found it on another forum discussing the riots :D.

Ah well, it's always nice to see a skanger getting flattened.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Looks like it's getting worse. West Midlands police saying 3 men in hospital after being run over with a car.

On Sangat now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Reports on Sangat of three Asian youths being run down on Dudley Road, one dead and two critically injured apparently. Reporting from outside the hospital. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

sangat are live on: http://cj-sports.com/

soryy if its been posted, they are outside the hospital now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Wonder is there any looting in luton? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Samich wrote: »
    Wonder is there any looting in luton? :P

reported.

Twitter reports of a pet shop being petrol bombed in Gloucester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Cock Fart

Dungeness nuclear powerstation firebombed.

This sh1t's going nuclear!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Gloucester fire now thought to be under control however mounted police have gone into town centre and police helicopter hanging around over asda.

Watching Sangat and that guy they are interviewing says "contain the riots in the city centre and dont let it spill over to the suburbs"

Problem is how can you contain scum? its like if a riot happened in o'connell street in dublin. That gets contained, fair enough. But doesnt mean scumbags in finglas wouldnt kick up over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

cocoshovel wrote: »
    reported.
    Get over yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭jiltloop

depends.. What are you wearing?? :D

because in other people's eyes its how you will be judged. The past week only confirmed the validity of this usually narrow minded viewpoint.

There was a huge campaign some years ago "if you look like trash, you will be viewed as trash" or something to that effect.. but you can guess what that look was. Didn't change a thing of course.. only added to the denizens
    My wardrobe is fairly reserved no burberry or chav gear, one or 2 hoodies alright but I don't usually wear them with the hood up.
    But anyway my point is, clothes, music, religion and many other things are not contributing factors in the formation of scumbags. It's more to do with upbringing, influence from parents, teachers etc lack of a person in their lives to instill values, respect and self worth.
    Many of these teenagers don't have the self confidence or ambition to steer clear of gangs and peer systems where they look up to scumbags and believe that the only way to acheive stature in their lives is to get the respect of older scumbags rather than earn self respect by controlling your own life and earning your own money. Raising kids to be proud of and kids who hve the same values and self respect as you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Degag wrote: »
    Get over yourself.

I was joking at a lame joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Another brilliant speech! Fairplay sir!

• Advertisement

The guy on Sangat is losing his ****.

Presenter on Sangat getting very angry about the lack of coverage from other areas of media about what's going on. He's a great guy.

Presenter on Sangat getting very angry about the lack of coverage from other areas of media about what's going on. He's a great guy.

He makes a point about the councillors. Where are they to be seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Sangat guy is a prat...you heard it here first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

The guy from Sangat went on a rant about other tv channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

i just don't understand how these people can cause so much chaos in their own city. It is just beyond belief. How can so many people see it fit to cause so much destruction?

Happyman42 wrote: »

No way man. He's a f*cking don.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

He's dead right too. There's some obvious merit in the "don't report it, it'll only encourage" line of thinking but there's more IMO in the "report it so people can be prepared if it's moving towards them" line of thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Happyman42 wrote: »

He's not a prat, just cares about the society he lives in and has passion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

dont understand why sky and bbc are not doing more coverage

Advertisement