Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and UK riots (started in Tottenham 10:30PM, 6th Aug)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Sooopie wrote: »
    I always fear for those horses when I see them being lined up, would be scared that those fcukers will harm them.

If they're used properly they'll be fine. When I say "properly" I mean constant charging and baton-swinging, not sure if their training calls that proper use though. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

When Catholics rioted in Belfast thirty years ago for legitimate reason they got forty shades of sh1te hammered out of them.

Today in England the police are afraid to confront people who are clearly only criminal scum intent on looting and causing trouble. No wonder over 50% of people want to bring back the death penalty over there and leave the EU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I feel so sorry for the poor families, especially with small children or elderly, living in houses near the riots. Imagine how frightened they must be. Really sad and angry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

pure scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Mr. Denton

They wont hear him as they are all watching Eastenders.

What do the parents of these young people actually think their kids are up to tonight? :confused:

Probably think they're in the local library brushing up on the classics I'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Tottenham is North London,Lewisham,Peckham and Hackney are all South East London

Move Hackney back north of the river, please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

mikemac wrote: »
    I'll look it up but it'll take a while

Lewisham, Hackney, Tottenham, Peckam

Are these all around the same area? Or vastly different areas of London?
    Not looking for great details, just are they all in the East for example?

I suppose reason I'm asking is one area can be controlled but if it was North, South, East, West it's a far bigger issue

I know Lewisham and Peckham are both South East London, not sure about the other two. I was born in Lewisham, went back a few years ago to visit the place. Not the nicest of places tbh.

• Tottenham is North London,Lewisham,Peckham and Hackney are all South East London

Hackney is in North London. The riots are all over the place, even a few in the centre now. It's an absolute disgrace.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

I always fear for those horses when I see them being lined up, would be scared that those fcukers will harm them.

Don't worry. The horses will be fine, the rioters not so much much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Police have said all photos of rioters/looters will be published .They have tons of cctv footage and must have thousends of photos .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

don't worry good folk of London...Boris is coming home early, he'll give those louts a proper seeing to and no mistake (guvnor)

sky news reporter says "teenagers, largely young lads". yes bitch they're all nearly black scumbags.

Mod note: user banned for racist remark

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

They wont hear him as they are all watching Eastenders.

What do the parents of these young people actually think their kids are up to tonight? :confused:

Still fighting Corrie's corner in the soap battles? They killed you off man ffs. And made you ride Gail "Alvin Chipmunk" Platt. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Having seen those horses in the flesh on duty at a soccer game in the UK I'm not worried about them at all, they're some scary horses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The commitee and organisers of the Olympics next year must be ****ting themselfs watching all this happen .

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

ScumLord wrote: »
    Having seen those horses in the flesh on duty at a soccer game in the UK I'm not worried about them at all, they're some scary horses.

I'd say if they were harmed in any way or attacked the cops would proper lose it & then perhaps beat the living sh*te out of the fcukers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Latchy wrote: »
    Police have said all photos of rioters/looters will be published .They have tons of cctv footage and must have thousends of photos .

Hence the hoody/bandana/ballcap/scarf as a fashion item, anonymity and freedom to blend into a group.

Nicking bikes from halfords now too....obviously not picky :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

digme wrote: »
    pure scum

No, the Politically Correct term used nowadays is disadvantaged ethnic minority and this is the all the states fault and Britain for being an imperialist.

This must be welcomed as part of Multiculturalism and if you question it you are a big horrible nazi racist.

Oh wait, my marijuana induced liberal stupor is wearing off, Riots in London OMG! Lets all run to the suburbs like wusses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

sky news reporter says "teenagers, largely young lads". yes bitch they're all nearly black scumbags.

They're scumbags, plain and simple. The fact that they're black is moot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Interesting little tale from Upton Park just in. Hoodies there tried to attack a shop, and the shop owner and his staff came and beat them all up apparently.

Am I the only person who has noticed a pretty high proportion of white people being involved even though most of the areas affected have relatively small white populations?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Westfield shopping centre has now erected crowd control barriers around it, though no suggestion of looting in the shepherds bush area

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Looking objectively at the news footage it's actually a mix of all races. This riot has noting to do with race, just scumbags on the rampage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Stinicker wrote: »
    No, the Politically Correct term used nowadays is disadvantaged ethnic minority and this is the all the states fault and Britain for being an imperialist.

This must be welcomed as part of Multiculturalism and if you question it you are a big horrible nazi racist.

Oh wait, my marijuana induced liberal stupor is wearing off, Riots in London OMG! Lets all run to the suburbs like wusses.

Whats "multiculturalism" got to do with anything...........?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭norris_minor

so this is the "urban yoof" culture that has been allowed to fester and even encouraged and funded, their instruments of choice are their moufs, which tend to be up to no good. should they have been given a voice and community workshops permit them to run their mouths, record it and become inspirations to further degeneracy. also common as muck is the slightly lesser-spotted middle-aged metallica-shirted fanboy who was interviewed urging police to deal with them firmly.. but I think that shows the type of cultural divide here rather than racial, and which side of the fence they tend to fall on

btw is the are possibility of inspired copycat incidents here amongst our own majority skanger population? They usually take a leaf out of their brethrens book over there.. certainly heard many more sirens today than usual.. but maybe they're just nervous and making their presence felt

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I wouldn't be long taking out the tear gas and water cannon with all those apes.
    Disgraceful stuff :rolleyes:
    loike wrote: »
    hahah this ****ing idiot will regret posting this on facebook

http://imgur.com/KVvgW

What a really dumb shìt head haha deserves to get caught for being that stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I'd scatter if I saw a police dog coming at me

Send in the dogs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

amacachi wrote: »
    Am I the only person who has noticed a pretty high proportion of white people being involved even though most of the areas affected have relatively small white populations?

No, I don't think you are. However when these things go down, some people see what they want to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

amacachi wrote: »
    Yes. Most of them seem black to me.

They're scumbags, plain and simple. The fact that they're black is moot.
    lol whatever bud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Officer in Hackney just got knocked down with a bottle in the head

Advertisement