Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and UK riots (started in Tottenham 10:30PM, 6th Aug)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

News report on the Depot in Essex. Still not entirely sure if it is Sainburys or Sony...

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/whereilive/northwest/enfield/9184246.Massive_fire_at_Enfield_warehouse/?ref=rss

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

RobitTV wrote: »
    Thanks and from now on i will use italics

I wish you'd stop posting every bloody few minutes.....people can watch TV or get RSS feeds.

I think you are just relaying tweets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

OPENROAD wrote: »
    The quote on the radio station I just heard is slightly different, but they are very very stretched at the moment.

Any idea of a decent London station that would be available on Sky? TV has given up on finding anything out til tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭crushproof

The main man Paul on BBC works next to it confirms its a Sony Dist. Centre....also unsure whether there everyone inside is accounted for. Truly shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Robitv's fledgling journalism career comes to a premature end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Anyone watching channel 847 there showing the destruction in birmingham!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

mikom wrote: »
    Poor old cunt probably fought the Nazis for these youths...........
    Aaron Biber, 89, assesses the damage to his hairdressing salon after riots...

Although he could also also be a Nazi war criminal judging by the name.

Aaron is a Jewish name, so I doubt it...

J. Marston wrote: »
    Robitv's fledgling journalism career comes to a premature end.

Shame :(

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭SnowY32

the sony centre in enfield is tiny!!!!!!!! however whats on fire is sainsburys distribution!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Shame :(

Whats your source link!?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

amacachi wrote: »
    Any idea of a decent London station that would be available on Sky? TV has given up on finding anything out til tomorrow.

LBC,channel 0112.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

murpho999 wrote: »
    I wish you'd stop posting every bloody few minutes.....people can watch TV or get RSS feeds.

i'm finding out more from Robit's posts than from telly or the bbc website. where else would i find out about some lad on a bike with an axe?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

The residents near the center said it was sony

Appears it is, just listening to Cristos phone in on LBC and that is what he has just said

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

SnowY32 wrote: »
    the sony centre in enfield is tiny!!!!!!!! however whats on fire is sainsburys distribution!

BBC have eyewitness reports of it being Sony .. But if you insist ..?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

i'm finding out more from Robit's posts than from telly or the bbc website. where else would i find out about some lad on a bike with an axe?!!

How do you know it's true?

I'd prefer more reliable sources thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭ontheditch2

Maybe Robit is like Superman, Clark Kent, and his sources are first hand accounts because he was there.
    You keep up the good work Robit, i am enjoying the posts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭djrichard

I dont care if he is relaying tweets. Im enjoying his input. He must be knackered now, he's been working hard all night. Im not sure who is the best, RobiTV, Mark Stone (SKY News) or John Smeaton!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krtRxSpR5f0

Maybe Robit is like Superman, Clark Kent, and his sources are first hand accounts because he was there.
    You keep up the good work Robit, i am enjoying the posts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

They need this man now more than ever !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭norris_minor

--LOS-- wrote: »
    is it all related to the london riots?

it is all skangers that relate to each other.

basically after 20+ yr of the most distinctly obvous sleepy sheeple culture someone noticed "****, you're dressed exactly like me bruv! btw wicked choon!!" and word got out, and mass realization spread like wildfire and 90% of the population realized they possess some serious people power.

djrichard wrote: »
    I dont care if he is relaying tweets. Im enjoying his input. He must be knackered now, he's been working hard all night. Im not sure who is the best, RobiTV, Mark Stone (SKY News) or John Smeaton!

thank you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

again the police are letting it kick off..they should be nipping it in the bud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY-kaVSCw3Y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Thank you! I can finally go to bed now...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭ontheditch2

djrichard wrote: »

Is Mark Stone the cheeky lad who was out with the iphone and harassing the looters??
    He is a good man, a new found respect for him after tonight, he could get one of those awards for journalists in the wars, for their bravery.. He is definitly on the up anyway..

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Thank you! I can finally go to bed now...:p

Lol, night :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Ah leave it out, i think he was doing alright, please keep your posts coming:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

They seriously need to stop with the old posh people appealing for calmness.

They might as well just have p diddy up there swimming in money telling them to stop, it'd relate to the rioters just as well

Advertisement