Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London and UK riots (started in Tottenham 10:30PM, 6th Aug)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

K-9 wrote: »
    Aye, Nick Griffin agrees with you:

@nickgriffinmep Nick Griffin MEP
    If this was Ulster the rubber bullets would be flying already. Discrimination at work here.

Sky saying armoured cars are starting to be deployed.

Not necessarily, compare the difference in reaction to "Loyalists" targetting Short Strand a few months ago to the reaction to "Nationalist" violence around the 12th.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

So you're saying we should wait until the rioters find out that protection rackets and diesel laundering are more profitable than what they're up to now?

WTF?

No, but rubber bullets were not a success in the north, caused death and probably made a bad situation worse.

Don't get me wrong, these rioters are just track suit wearing skanger low life, and I don't understand the English police tactics as they really seem to be letting them do what they want, but rubber bullets is not the answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Degag wrote: »
    I agree totally but plastic bullets are non lethal and measures like this should be used.
    Plastic bullets can be lethal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

The guys on thewestlondoner were mentioning that if people could donate money to buy .co.uk domain and then some cheeky bastard went and bought it.
    What?

murpho999 wrote: »
    WTF?

No, but rubber bullets were not a success in the north, caused death and probably made a bad situation worse.

Don't get me wrong, these rioters are just track suit wearing skanger low life, and I don't understand the English police tactics as they really seem to be letting them do what they want, but rubber bullets is not the answer.

What is the answer then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭SnowY32

Skanger/Chav culture must end after this. Its only a matter of time before skangers here realise they could do this if they really wanted to.

GOTTA LOVE THE UPPER/MIDDLE CLASS VIEW ON THIS, WHO THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO LIVE ON THE BREAD LINE OR BELOW ARE IN THE MINORITY :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

...and did you like it?;)

No comment!!!
    (:o)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

02.57 A 26-year old man is in a serious condition in hospital after being found with gunshot wounds in Croydon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

So you're saying we should wait until the rioters find out that protection rackets and diesel laundering are more profitable than what they're up to now?

Don't worry Mr.sux. The rioters and looters were riotin and lootin' cuz they're black; you made that clear in many of your earlier posts.
    Even though it turned out many of them weren't actually black.
    Are you white? Like those white rioters?
    If so, you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Their actions obviously reflect on all white people..

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

Going to be a rough night for many civilised people affected by all this.

http://yfrog.com/h0ch8dpj

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

We should send some of our lads over to sort it out. Give em a taste of baton....

Plastic bullets can be lethal though.
    Yeah, but so could a water cannon if it propelled someone back and they hit their head or something. Point is there has to be some force used.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

K-9 wrote: »
    Worst thing about this is Nick Griffin starts getting more publicity.

Tweeting today with "I told you so" stuff.
    I'm telling you this might be that spark. Hope not.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,175 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yeah, but so could a water cannon if it propelled someone back and they hit their head or something. Point is there has to be some force used.
    Water cannons have alot less force than plastic bullet.

I completely agree with force. Just not with rubber bullets

joes girls wrote: »
    No comment!!!
    (:o)
    Have to laugh actually looking at the tags at the bottom of the page!

Water cannons have alot less force than plastic bullet.

I completely agree with force. Just not with rubber bullets

Misuse of them is dangerous, at 2-2.5 off the ground they're an excellent tactic.

Have to laugh actually looking at the tags at the bottom of the page!
    Man, what about channel 954!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

BBC News at 3am is pretty shocking... That fire in Essex is shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

who cares if they got injured, wtf.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

1. Never, never, never, ever make a joke or hint about eugenics. Eugenics is a crime against humanity, it is a disgusting and vile action.

Who's joking ?? In terms of this type of feral lowlife, any civilised society would be 100% better off, as a result of their total and utter non-existance, but if that's not possible, snipping off their wobbly bits to prevent future spawning would be the next best thing.

You really missed that argument :pac:

That is pretty much my point.

You're right, the whole thing started off over a fatal police shooting, what we need right now is marttial law, police kill a few people...that'll quiten it down

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Well Sky are saying they are using armoured vans now, makes sense from a police protection point of view.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭norris_minor

SnowY32 wrote: »
    Skanger/Chav culture must end after this. Its only a matter of time before skangers here realise they could do this if they really wanted to.

GOTTA LOVE THE UPPER/MIDDLE CLASS VIEW ON THIS, WHO THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO LIVE ON THE BREAD LINE OR BELOW ARE IN THE MINORITY :rolleyes:

because you're poor you have to be a skanger?!

Look fella I'm "poor" too then. And distanced myself from the surrounding culture; seems one really has to make the effort nowadays.

When they're supping p*ss from an emaciated cow's behind they'll know impoverished. Anyone who sympathizes with these Clowns is one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

full expect to awake to see London burning away in the morning.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Channel 847 is back and its live from birmingham

Advertisement