Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mma Gear help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

E bay is your man, has everything and also at good prices

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭fightireland

I was in Ultimate MMA Supplies in Dublin yesterday and they had very similar badboy ones - if you dont want to go down the online route.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 aro13

http://www.fightersplanet.ie/

shop in waterford stocks some good gear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ultimatemma

Hi There,

We have loads of rashguards and t-shirts in stock. Our new TapouT order is due in mid September. As for the pic you have posted, the Shield Rash is being replaced so chances are you won't find that exact one.

If you need any further help just drop me a line info@ultimatemmasupplies.ie. I wouldn't recommend ebay as unless you're buying from a recommended or power seller, chances are you won't get the real deal!

;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MMA00

I agree with Ultimate MMA... I have now bought 3 items online and there were problems with all of them.... I will now just go local ... Besides Ill feel better buying from somewhere local. Help your local shops. Ill only be shopping from Irish shops from now on and ill tell my friends the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I always buy based on price, E bay has always been good for me-if you get fake goods then complain and you'll get full refund, i've never got fake goods with MMA gear.

If the local gear is same price then i'll buy local, if not then im saving my money-mostly cheaper even after delivery

MMA gear in general is a rip off anyway so make sure you bargain hunt when buying it.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

Advertisement