Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deftones fans...

• 07-08-2011 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,644 ✭✭✭

...live at Lollapalooza now!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lollapalooza

It's rockin' :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Pixies, Ride, Therapy?, Public Service Broadcasting, IDLES(x2), And So I Watch You From Afar

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just started watching a few mins ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Thanks for the heads up. Chino singing Katy Perrys "Firework" during 7 Words was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

maybe its because im sick as a dog, but my brains gone retarded i cant figure out how you watch a live stream from a youtube channel?

Zombienosh wrote: »
    maybe its because im sick as a dog, but my brains gone retarded i cant figure out how you watch a live stream from a youtube channel?

Ha well youtube has been used a good bit lately for streaming music events , U2/Foo Fighters etc have done it recently and they also used if for Coachella a few months ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I still dont get it, when i go to the link i just see some promo video, how do i actually watch anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

You can't, it was a live stream, live being the key word. It's over, so it's not available to watch at that link anymore. Youtube have been doing lots of live stream events for a good few months now.

Zombienosh wrote: »
    I still dont get it, when i go to the link i just see some promo video, how do i actually watch anything?

It doesnt start streaming till 4 or 5pm USA time

Advertisement