Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation!

Options
  • 07-08-2011 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey does anyone know good student accom near mountjoy square?Need to get cracking!Thanks:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Martina_420

Hi - did you just accept an offer for DIT?

I have been renting in Dublin for a while now and I am just about to move into a new house and the other housemates have changed their mind due to offers. It would be 20 minutes away from Mountjoy square that's where I will be going too. It is in Dublin 7 and is not classed as student accommodation but the house is beautiful with 3 double bedrooms. The rent is reasonable for Dublin and the area @ €350 monthly. If this doesn't suit you the log onto daft.ie :) Good luck with your course - DIT is a great college.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Hey does anyone know good student accom near mountjoy square?Need to get cracking!Thanks:)
    Try areas like Smithfield, Stoneybatter, Dumcondra, North Strand. All full of students :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Art monster

Hi, i know this is an old thread but i just wanted to take a chance and leave a post to see if anyone will respond. i'm going to be attending DIT mountjoy this sept and for the love of me ive been searching on as many sites as i can find looking for a decent accommodation for me and a friend who also goes to one of the other DIT's and i cant find nothing all out within our price range in the D1 area :( can anyone help? would be much appreciated! :)

Advertisement