Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dj lessons in galway

• 07-08-2011 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone or place offering classes? Can't find anything through google. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Galway -> DJ forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Get on to YouTube look for tutorials and practice practice practice, go to the electronic music forum, there is a thread there for people starting off. Don't pay someone to show you what to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

ellaskins on youtube is your only man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

Hey I do give DJ lessons on all aspects of DJing.
    Based in Galway and Ballinasloe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

I sell magic beans in Dublin. PM me for details.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭norris_minor

good luck with that. soon your knob twiddling skills will be translated to the decks and she will be dancing like she never did before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 720 ✭✭✭DrGreenthumb

if you want to learn to scratch this might intrest you,

http://www.adverts.ie/777538

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Stephen81112

@ frankspencer ., pm me when ya can cause i want some in galway

Advertisement