Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish in Perth looking for housemate?

Options
  • 07-08-2011 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi all

Any Irish people in Perth looking for a housemate? Or if you have a room or know someone looking for a flat mate that would be really cool. I'm fun, easy going, clean, tidy housemate.

I just moved here and looking for somewhere to live in a house/flat share. I have been looking on gumtree, but there are some strange places being advertised - like a woman and daugher sharing a room or a father and son sharing out a room. Thought that was very odd.

Looking to spend less than $200 including bills a week in a house share with friendly, fun people.

Thanks

F

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 fidublingirl

Hey
    Your right there are some really dodgy housemate arrangements on that site!!! HAHA! One person wanted someone to share their SINGLE room! HAHA

I arrive in Perth 8th October.

Intrested in sharing with someone who is settling in Perth for a bit, friendly and outgoing and doesnt want a boring housemate who legs it to their room after work! love outdoors and doing stuff in evenings and making most of my weekends:)

New to this board thing, can you private message/email?
    Fi

Advertisement