Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one year old swimming

Options
  • 07-08-2011 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    can anyone recomend a swimming pool that is suitable to bring my one year old to? Hes done his water babies course and id love to bring him to a pool at least once a week. I have seen the Coolmine center has a pool but their hours are very restrictive. Has anyone tried the Ballymun lesiure center as i have heard its a lovely facility, but i dont know if it would be suitable to briing a one year old to one of the open pool sessions.
    any advice would be welcomed, we are in dub 15 but dont mind driving to a suitable location pref during the week as im presuming it would be quiter.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭dogtoffee

I have brought my kids to Ballymun leisure centre it's very clean, early morning is best time to go as the pool is empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Finglas is also very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

January wrote: »
    Finglas is also very good.

+1 for Finglas pool. have been bringing my lad there for the past 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

is finglas suitable during the week or only weekends? weekdays suit better to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

AFAIR Weekdays are quiet enough there, and they don't have restrictions on what time kids can be in the pool either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 paulo85

templeogue have a good swim on most days that are quiet if thats not too far for you and i think kids under 3 are free.

Advertisement