Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AVS Editor Importing Zoomed Footage

Options
  • 07-08-2011 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Sounds strange, but when I import a clip that I recorded from my console with a Hauppauge PVR, the clip only uses the top left portion. When previewed in Windows Media Player, the clip is perfect and as it was on screen. But once it hits the editor it all goes wrong.

This is the first time that it has happened, but I don't think I have changed any settings (what setting would change this?!). Have done similar projects over the last few weeks with no issues.

Have one camera for the room - recorded on regular camcorder and imports fine. PVR records match footage - 1280 x 720. Imported, the match footage becomes 720 x 480, but as I say it seems "cropped". If I try to use it as a video overlay, it still uses the same portion of the screen and goes no bigger.

Very confused...Any other details you need can be provided. Really need to get this sorted! Incredibly annoying because, as I say, I have done this exact process a few times before with no issues.

🤪

Advertisement