Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what do you do to lower injury frequency

Options
  • 07-08-2011 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

give me an example i dont want to mess it up. what stat should i lower on editor?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Use the search bar in the editor to find all the possible injuries and change the ones that have a very high percentage chance of happening. They're usually the long term injuries that are so high.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Use the search bar in the editor to find all the possible injuries and change the ones that have a very high percentage chance of happening. They're usually the long term injuries that are so high.

Didn't you post a fix for this?
    Right, so a few of my friends bought this recently and like me, and I'm sure many others, have become frustrated at the sheer volume of long term and serious injuries.

I meant to upload this ages ago but have only gotten around to doing it now, but here's the fix I made myself to make the injury frequencies more realistic. The percentages are taken from FM 2010 editor (just in case you think I cheated to make them non-existent altogether) :p

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Q9JZ9JK

The only downside to this fix is that you'd have to start a new game...

To get it to work all you've to do is:

User>Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>editor data

You may have to create the folder 'editor data'

Then on the main menu for 'new game', check the box for 'change' for editor data files in use and again check the box for 'injury fix', and you're away :)

Yeah but if people want to do their own fix I won't push mine on them. That way they get to feel that sense of sticking it to the man cos S.I won't fix it as they don't see a problem :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Yeah but if people want to do their own fix I won't push mine on them. That way they get to feel that sense of sticking it to the man cos S.I won't fix it as they don't see a problem :pac:

Yep, I am using that and grateful for it, but I still get an injury almost every game. But at least its not long term injuries. I'll stick with it until the 2012 version comes out

Yep, I am using that and grateful for it, but I still get an injury almost every game. But at least its not long term injuries. I'll stick with it until the 2012 version comes out

Really? That's odd, I'm not getting that many injuries. Sure I get the odd one here and there and maybe even two in one game but not as often as the previous patch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement