Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVR footage pre-cropped in AVS Video Editor (**HELP**)

Options
  • 07-08-2011 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Despite having done the same project for the last couple of weeks, I hit an issue today when I sat down to edit. When I imported the footage from my PVR into AVS Video Editor, it looks pre-cropped and there is no way to get to full screen. When I view the same piece of footage in Windows Media Player, it is fine!

Don't know what settings may have changed between this time and the last time I went at it. Went to properties.

Differences between the two (with the working one listed first):
    Framerate: 29.97 vs 59.94 fps (how to re-adjust? would this break it?)
    Bitrate: 5164.163 vs 7816.565 kbps

It's a strange problem. The clip appears in the media library but it's just the top left corner. eg. For those familiar with the XBox dashboard, you can see the "play game" box, but all below it is cut off...

***Edit*** Ok, remembered that I had tried to boost my display settings so went back to 480 on TV. Anyway to a) use the footage that looks fine in player but not in editor and b) make my own display a little crisper?

🤪

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 St3

Having a similar issue.Video records fine and plays fine in WMP.But in any video editor all i can see is the top right hand corner of my video ?

Advertisement