Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

all day fry city centre

• 07-08-2011 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I already know about the brasserie and while its nice, 12.50 is a bit steep, any others?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

This post may be of no use to you, :o but Tatlers Coffee House in the Superquinn complex does an all day fry but 1) I'm not sure if it's open on Sundays and 2) it depends on if Superquinn is within what you would define as the City Centre! Sorry!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

batm!ke wrote: »
    This post may be of no use to you, :o but Tatlers Coffee House in the Superquinn complex does an all day fry but 1) I'm not sure if it's open on Sundays and 2) it depends on if Superquinn is within what you would define as the City Centre! Sorry!:p

yea its a bit far out as im walking, but thanks for the suggestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

Kylemore? Brunch? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Spadzy

Revolution also does it, very nice and i think its €9...........

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭nialeon

the toddle :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

Kasbar 7euro. might go for one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

aye, the kasbar comes recommended, 7 bucks is a steal.

poppys have one for 9 too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

The brasserie is way over priced and the food isn't great anymore and the staff are really really ignorant in there.

Find Kylemore is way too expensive for what you're getting - cooked food just being kept warm.

Brunch - food is hit and miss in there, good price though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The brasserie is way over priced and the food isn't great anymore and the staff are really really ignorant in there.

Find Kylemore is way too expensive for what you're getting - cooked food just being kept warm.

Brunch - food is hit and miss in there, good price though.

Yeah wouldn't go to the brasserie again myself. Its been that way a while now, seems much quieter in there.

Tbh I never liked the fact they have those plastic tablecloths over the table. Just struck me as a bit odd for a restaurant, or anywhere really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭hardybuck

Anyone who is willing to pay €12.50 for a fry must be mad. The Kasbar price seems a little more realistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

€5 breakfast pack in Tesco. 8 Rashers, 12 Sausages, 4 Eggs and a pack of black and white pudding! You really can't go wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

This thread has me stupidly hungry now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

hardybuck wrote: »
    Anyone who is willing to pay €12.50 for a fry must be mad. The Kasbar price seems a little more realistic.

it really is massive though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Anyone know if the likes of the kazbar and revolution are open for breakfast on saturdays and sundays?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Had the fry in the gingerman a few times and was happy enough with the fare on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

Great Fry only €5 all day at the SHUT THE HELL UP cafe' .... i hope you're being facetious

Advertisement