Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shane Ritches Fan Club Shame!

• 07-08-2011 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

I dunno, you couldn't make it up
    Eastenders favourite Shane Richie cheated on his wife with a fan he first met at the stage door when she was 13.
    Advertisement >>

He started seducing besotted Alison Hall when she was 20 after making her chief of his online fan club - and first had sex with her in her family home while her mum was downstairs.

Shane, 47, who stars as lovable rogue Alfie Moon in the BBC1 soap - had a six-year affair with Alison, now 29.

They first had sex when she was 22 and soon they were sleeping together up to twice a week. He also texted her with demands for explicit photos behind the back of loyal wife Christie, 32, mother to his three youngest children.

When Shane callously dumped Alison, she confronted Christie with damning evidence of the affair in an explosive heart-to-heart meeting last year.

But the smooth-talking actor convinced his wife to give him another chance. He then brazenly went on to tell the world of his devotion to Christie, boasting: "I'm playing happy families on screen and doing it for real at home"... whitewashing his past in a show of breathtaking hypocrisy.

Tearful Alison told the Sunday Mirror: "He seduced me in the spare bedroom when I was working on his website....

All the moist-eyed guff here

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/08/07/shane-richie-affair-eastenders-star-s-6-year-relationship-with-fan-alison-hall-115875-23326596/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Well Boo-Fuc*in-Hoo :rolleyes:

I'm sure the wedge The Mirror bunged this issue-ladened young woman is easing the pain somewhat.

When will z-listers take Twinks sage advice?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

nice to see a celeb putting effort into the fan club for a change :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Once a cheater always one :rolleyes:

He cheated on his wife one of the Nolan sisters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,537 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

*lightbulb moment*

I'm thinking starting up a fan club for either Alison Brie or Scarlett Johansson.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Bumblegoose

Im not starting a fan club for the one who looks like a massive hamster in Eastenders anyway, yano the one whats her name someone remind me. Heather is it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement