Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Parking

• 07-08-2011 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Where abouts in the city centre could you get a parking pass for the week? Monday-Friday

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42 waterford1

The car park opposite the GPO does weekly tickets think there €20 or a 5 day one is around the €16 mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

Jervis Street €12 for 24 hours I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Condatis wrote: »
    Jervis Street €12 for 24 hours I think.

Alas I dont need to park in dublin for the night but if I do Il be sure to ask in the dublin forum but fyi in Dubai theres a good all day parking in the Nakheel Harbour & Tower Metro Station Car Park on Sheikh Zayed Road keep that under your hat now.

To clarify a 9 to 5 car parking ticket, Monday to Friday in Waterford City

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

Although not as central as you may wish, I know the carpark under Railway Square (TK Maxx, Storm Cinemas) Offer a monthly pass for €50, that comes with a keyfob for getting into the carpark when its locked also so perhaps if you tell them you only need it for the time you said, they may reduce the price...

Also, I think the closest quay carpark to the bridge charge €6 a day, I know this would work out at a lot more than the €50, but it is fairly central.

I also recall (albeit from over a year ago) that the carpark under Aldi on Ballybricken offers monthly and even weekly tickets also, but I don't recall the prices.

FatB wrote: »
    Although not as central as you may wish, I know the carpark under Railway Square (TK Maxx, Storm Cinemas) Offer a monthly pass for €50, that comes with a keyfob for getting into the carpark when its locked also so perhaps if you tell them you only need it for the time you said, they may reduce the price...

Also, I think the closest quay carpark to the bridge charge €6 a day, I know this would work out at a lot more than the €50, but it is fairly central.

I also recall (albeit from over a year ago) that the carpark under Aldi on Ballybricken offers monthly and even weekly tickets also, but I don't recall the prices.
    That railway square one sounds fairly good are you sure its not just for residents in the apartments? How do go about getting it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

The Newgate street multi story was €15 for Monday to Friday parking, at least it was up until May before I lost my job but I presume its the same now still

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

The one under Railway Square is very cheap, it would be the way to go, the car park is very big but funnily enough there is only a certain amount of spaces allocated to residents, I rented from book a room when I lived there and when I told them I had a car they said there was only a certain amount of keyfobs at a reduced rate for residents and they were all taken! I still used it though as it was still cheaper and safer than Millers Marsh carpark outside!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭mrsmiawallace6

new street car park is great, used the 3 years i was in college. 15 for the week.

the one under the cinema is good but u need to be in by half eight to get a spot any later and they all gone. New Street never fills well it never did during my 3 years of using it

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

The New Street Car Park (Aldi) is 15e for the week Mon-Fri. Think the office in the cr park is open on a monday morning, if not call down to the reception down Treacy's hotel and they will sort you out

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

New street car park is def still €15 monday to saturday (well if you needed the saturday:D) the car park is by ginos pizza you just go up the hill and its on the right, fairly handy:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

the little car garage just before the mansion house is doing parking think its only 12 for the week, they have a sign outside, or at least they had the last time I passed

I noticed that half of millers marsh is all day parking 3.60 for the day, not that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

Sorry Jayboi, didn't notice a reply. They may ask for an apartment number, let us know if your stuck for parking there, throw us a pm or something.

Advertisement