Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cope & Marsh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Reminds me of the Victorians who put the thumb of an Iguanadon on it's nose.:)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,703 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

I seem to remember a sci-fi novel based on them http://www.amazon.com/Bone-Wars by Brett Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Rubecula wrote: »
    Reminds me of the Victorians who put the thumb of an Iguanadon on it's nose.:)

Seemed reasonable at the time. of course now we know that Iguanodon was a prehistoric hitch-hiker.
    Manach wrote: »
    I seem to remember a sci-fi novel based on them http://www.amazon.com/Bone-Wars by Brett Davis

Hmm, like a weird sequel to Cowboys & Aliens.

Re: Bale
    155113__prestige_l.jpg&sa=X&ei=xPg-TqaeJI2whQeY9OisAg&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGmPGHJB_mXe6ogeCiI946lVq0CpQCope_Edward_Drinker.jpg&sa=X&ei=dvg-TqPFGNOFhQfYsvCJAg&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEkTUb-KBLLSmVn9RGgaw6he0MTaQ

• Registered Users Posts: 5,279 ✭✭✭Adam Khor

And who would play Marsh? :D

I remember reading that Marsh used to have nightmares in which he was chased by the creatures he was digging up, such as Stegosaurus and company...that would meake for great, surreal dream sequences in the movie :D

Adam Khor wrote: »
    And who would play Marsh? :D

Paul Giamatti?

The_Illusionist-3-Paul_Giamatti.jpg&sa=X&ei=CXtATqx8g7GFB-i-oLUG&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGGshg5UlGFzWbf4Kv6zSg7bVBdcQmarsh1.gif&sa=X&ei=XntATp7VGsSJhQfG4uDfBg&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHlKNu0GCYjLQUBqhXCJCA3OsGWJQ

• Advertisement

Now we just need someone to play T_rex

Hmmm who do I know that is a bit of a Dinosaur?

Jay Leno?

jokes-Casey-Anthony.jpg&sa=X&ei=0GlBTsPTFsSIhQfmxa3cCQ&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFcLW3Jr_WuJAXT1-ULxRWfGz-tug

Massive jaw frame just like T. rex. Heck, in that pic he's even doing the T. rex hand imitation.

Of course, there is another actor who could play the part...

Perfect.

Could be an interesting thread. Human dinosaurs LOL:D

Galvasean wrote: »
    Jay Leno?

jokes-Casey-Anthony.jpg&sa=X&ei=0GlBTsPTFsSIhQfmxa3cCQ&ved=0CAUQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNFcLW3Jr_WuJAXT1-ULxRWfGz-tug

Massive jaw frame just like T. rex. Heck, in that pic he's even doing the T. rex hand imitation.

Of course, there is another actor who could play the part...

I'd suggest Josh Hutcherson to play T-Rex as a subadult (speaking of massive jaws)...
    1246573759725_f.jpg

Plays ill-tempered characters very well, too... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

• Advertisement

I remember that guy from Dragonheart...

Any suggestions to play Triceratops? XD

Adam Khor wrote: »
    Any suggestions to play Triceratops? XD

Tiger Woods? He's horny enough! :pac:

Advertisement