Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICA Celebrity Bootcamp - RTE 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I am mortified for Paul GoGo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Politics loss is music's gain :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Jaysis I want to slap that Dr person in her smug face-hole

I think she's been asked to play up the b1tch act tbh

Dr. Eva was so rude to Josephine :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭LCruiser Kid

Dr eva is making some holy show of herself in fairness :D:D She gave some bark when her name was pronounced wrong :eek:
    The claw is a character to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Eva O R S M O N D is a narcisist surely ,no one adores themselves that damn much .She is getting right on my t!ts now

What a little hawtie.

But that is gross

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Thought some of the ICA women were going to pass out when the python was produced.

I think the guild should have had a role in judging the entertainment slot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭LCruiser Kid

amdublin wrote: »
    What a little hawtie.

But that is gross

She is a fine thing :) Looks kinda hot. Act was very bad though.

The claw wins :cool: Well deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 5,559 ✭✭✭baldbear

All the auld wans fancy the arse of Peter!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Fair play to the Claw.Edit:Just heard comment about trousers!!

Go the claw :pac: :pac: :pac:

baldbear wrote: »
    All the auld wans fancy the arse of Peter!
    I dont think the feeling is mutual .:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Dr. Eva drives me mad, I can't wait to see "The Claw" in action.

Jesus are all Finns as dry as that woman?

Callan57 wrote: »
    Jesus are all Finns as dry as that woman?
    I never thought that there could be another dietitian out there as irriating as Gillian McKeith but Dr. Eva has proved me wrong.

I never thought that there could be another dietitian out there as irriating as Gillian McKeith but Dr. Eva has proved me wrong.
    Mc Keith isnt even a qualified anything , but God Yes another of lifes irritants .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

My little lady is sick tonight so she is watching this rubbish with me, I'm very tempted to put on an episode on "Fireman Sam" or "Thomas the Tank Engine".

Awww, hope she gets better soon.

I've got the Fireman Sam Song in my head now :)

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Mc Keith isnt even a qualified anything , but God Yes another of lifes irritants .
    She is a qualified dietitian but was she was not entitled to call herself "Dr". She was forced to drop her "Dr" title when the British Medical Council looked in to her qualifications.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Those 3 ICA women would make mince meat of the IMF/EU trioka ... Michael Noonan should sign them up pronto & I bet the books would balance
    :D

She is a qualified dietitian but was she was not entitled to call herself "Dr". She was forced to drop her "Dr" title when the British Medical Council looked in to her qualifications.
    Oh , right , fair enough . She shows the same narcisistic traits as Eva O though !

Skid wrote: »
    Awww, hope she gets better soon.

I've got the Fireman Sam Song in my head now :)
    Thanks Skid, we are watching Thomas the Tank Engine on now, so all is well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Callan57 wrote: »
    Those 3 ICA women would make mince meat of the IMF/EU trioka ... Michael Noonan should sign them up pronto & I bet the books would balance
    :D

Great idea. Lock them in with the Troika for a few hours and they will be giving everything we want.

And when the ICA delegation have finished with them, we can send in Jedward in afterwards and accidentally lock the door and lose the key!

Skid wrote: »
    Great idea. Lock them in with the Troika for a few hours and they will be giving everything we want.

And when the ICA delegation have finished with them, we can send in Jedward in afterwards and accidentally lock the door and lose the key!
    I would rather lock them away with Eva O R S M O N D , now that would be sheer torture ,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

This is a complete and utter total pile of shyte. It's right down there with Celebrity You're A Star. I can't understand why RTE would persevere with such rubbish. Even a Reeling In The Years double bill repeated for the umpteenth time would be better than this.

The only good thing about tonight's show is that the solispsistic, arrogant twat Paul Gogarty is out of it. He obviously doesn't seem to have to worry about getting a proper job anymore, seeing as we'll be paying his Dail pension for the next 25 years :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

The only good thing about tonight's show is that the solispsistic, arrogant twat Paul Gogarty is out of it. He obviously doesn't seem to have to worry about getting a proper job anymore, seeing as we'll be paying his Dail pension for the next 25 years :rolleyes:

Unlike many of the PD's we won't, as he didn't get to be a minister or junior minister and was a TD for just 7 years, allot less then the FF/PD arrogant twats who we now pay for 10 times over :rolleyes:. Not a huge fan of Gogarty and only saw the end of the show and he seemed to be alright but I can only imagine the beginning for the show, (Alright for a Veggie!).

Anyway enough of the politics.

It is a pity that they changed the voiceover artist to Lucy Kennedy :( :mad:

Also well done to the ICA mentor who took the snake of the "snake charmer".

ah it's harmless chewing gum for the brain type stuff. At least it doesn't have Baz whatsit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,559 ✭✭✭baldbear

A feckin lambs head! Jaysus i'm getting hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

What is the bloody point of driving 4 mercs up to the house, wouldn't one do:rolleyes:

Advertisement