Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer Available - Meath / Louth / Monaghan

Options
  • 07-08-2011 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all, Its been a while since I posted anything but after a wee break Iv decided to get back to doing a bit of singing if anyone will have me

Iv fronted bands as a lead vocalist, Covering all different types of styles - Rock, Country, Pop & Middle of the road, Iv probably sang in every pub that does live music in a 200 mile radius and also have done the length of the country doing weddings Iv filled in for an Acdc tribute band, Sang in a pop rock covers band and fronted a trad rock band, Set list with keys - stand, mic & ready to roll.

Am used to being thrown in the deep end and can sing probably anything (except Abba - but then that's a different story lol) I definitely prefer the rocky/trad end of the scale - hence the Abba thing - so probably not worth contacting me if your into your cheese.

28, Female, 6/7 years experience, Own transport & some guitar ability also if needed.

If anyone is looking for a singer or considering putting together something "fun" then PM me - Iv plenty of time to waste in someone's garage at the moment

Will travel to Armagh, Louth, Meath, Cavan, Monaghan, Fermanagh area - basically one hour from Monaghan for practicing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Maguirearch

Hello I am a guitarist available in the Cavan Area

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Maguirearch

U can get me on Maguirearch@hotmail.com or <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Maguirearch: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 studio2772

Hi there,

We're looking for a singer in the louth area, are you still available and interested?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement