Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online holiday booking error

Options
  • 07-08-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

I booked a holiday online with panorama,
    after completing the online payment I received no on screen confirmation and the page just froze,
    I assumed the payment had not gone through.
    So I booked it again and went through the payment process again and got the same result,

I have now just received 2 emails confirming that I have double booked the same holiday under the same names,

What happens next
    Can I get a refund.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

settopbox wrote: »
    What happens next
    Can I get a refund.

Phone them first thing tomorrow morning and clarify the situation. They should be able to refund you.

But, with some airlines there are cancellation fees, that may apply.

Hopefully it will work out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Paulw wrote: »
    settopbox wrote: »
    What happens next
    Can I get a refund.

Phone them first thing tomorrow morning and clarify the situation. They should be able to refund you.

But, with some airlines there are cancellation fees, that may apply.

Hopefully it will work out for you.

I did the exact same with Ryanair and there was absolutely no problem with refund. Call them ASAP! And if ryanair can refund the you should have no problem from your company! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭crystallove

In my opinion, first call them,try to explain them the truth,if they dont want give you the payment ,try to convince them give you some other profits I guess, most of the companies will accept unless they want to lose a lot customers...

Advertisement