Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5-14 day surf courses in Australia

Options
  • 07-08-2011 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey,

I'm a complete beginner who has had a couple of lessons in Ireland and New Zealand before. Having an extended holiday in Australia at the turn of the year, and am looking at taking on a 5-14 day course, as I think I need a proper intensive burst at surfing and when I come home commit to buying the gear.
    Does anyone have any good recommendations, I've seen Waves and Mojo Surf, but I don't want to be on a gap year booze cruise, I'd prefer to spend more, and have a new hobby coming home.
    Any advice much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Try tropicsurf.net they do course's at noosa head, did 10 days coaching with them in the Maldives and can't recommend them enough

Advertisement