Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covering a pool table

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Try this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

yeah was looking but they are all for stapling the felt to board under the slate... I don't have wood under my slate so was looking for a glue version.. which i can't find :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Abbey Billards in Dublin will have everything you need and are only too willing to offer help and assistance. I think they are in Parkwest or jfk ind estates. But Dir inquires should be able to give you there number.
    I used to have Table covered often a few years ago and seen them Glue and Iron the Bed and Staple the side Cushions.
    The Material is pure Wool and therefore cannot be allowed to get wet. If it does the material will form little raised beads which will throw the Balls off line when struck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Cool thanks, i'm headin to dublin tomorrow so i might call in or give them a call! IT's a little daunting of a task but sure i'll give it a go!

Advertisement