Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano & Violin lessons

Options
  • 07-08-2011 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for violin and piano teachers for my kids in the Maynooth area. Would anyone here have any recommendations or contact details?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The arts centre do music lessons.
    Will drop you an e-mail too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Moomee

Orion wrote: »
    I'm looking for violin and piano teachers for my kids in the Maynooth area. Would anyone here have any recommendations or contact details?
    Hi, I live in Maynooth and give piano lessons. I have been teaching for four years and have all my RIAM grades done and my senior cert. with 2 high achiever medels. I would be glad to teach either piano or keyboard to your children. Also I would discuss prices on the phone because sometimes with younger children it's best not to take them for too long but my fees wouldn't be over 25 an hour. Please contact me on this if you're interested. Kind regards, Maegan.

Advertisement