Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campervan Hire

• 07-08-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Anybody know where I could hire a campervan for the end of August start of September? Everywhere I have checked seems to be booked out!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Hi Raymondcoss,
    We have availability from Monday 29th August if that is any good to you. A 2011 Swift Escape 686 is available for a few days if you are interested.
    Kevin. www.iwmotorhomes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mc_attack

Hi raymondcross,
    Electric picnic weekend is the 2nd- 5th of sep, so most places seem to be booked out for that time.I rented a campervan at the weekend(due to problems with my own van) from detour campervans after seeing one of the vans in achill a few months ago, i have already booked one for a week in september. Everything went really well and we had a great weekend in the sunny southeast.
    The website is www.detour.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bunkabus MIck

If you can get a big gang of friends together you can hire out the bunkabus for the weekend. It's Europe's largest mobile hostel, sleeping up to 20 people, with kitchen, toilets and showers on board. It costs €1,500 for the weekend, www.bunkabus.com for more info.

Advertisement