Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Maple Moose Enniscrone

Options
  • 07-08-2011 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

Heard about the new icecream outlet in enniscrone. So kids and me headed out there. What a disappointment.

1. No child high chair, so your 2 year old will have to sit in the pram.
    2. If you want to eat inside then there is a service charge.

Non withstanding the above we still wanted to eat there, but the ice cream flavours the kids wanted they were out of...we gaveup and left.

Overpriced, non child friendly and badly managed outlet, or is this just my impression.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Fabio's is meant to be good,opened up on wine street just around from Toher's.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maryb1

just back from a delightfull holiday in enniscrone
    what a god-send the new maple moose is !!
    we could bribe our kids that unless their chores were done there would be no maple moose , ......worked a treat each day !!!
    was also dissapointed that there was no high chair but one of the girls said they were waiting for a "moose " themed chair
    must admit we found the staff very friendly but they did admit they had a few teething problems at the start,
    all new business's can have teething problems but they were flying by the end of the week
    there was a great atmosphere there in the evenings and its great place to bring the kids for a treat, my favourite was the fruity moose crepe !!
    delightfull !!!
    this was our 3rd holiday in enniscrone and are allready planning next years !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

There's a Maple Moose in Strandhill too and I've never had any issues with them. Plenty of flavours and loads of toppings. Went out there yesterday evening actually, it's always busy no matter what time of day it is. 8pm on a Tuesday and still plenty at it.

Advertisement