Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Square bale Hay Prices?

• 07-08-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what price square bales of hay are making in your part of the country this year.
    I haven't been able to sell any of mine yet at all for any price (zero enquires!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭cattle man

sold all ours out of the field at 3 euro a bale in sligo:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭red bull

tough times €2.50 hard to get market saturated despite the weather,

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭dasheriff

What part of the country are ye in lads,its hard enough to get square bales around these parts only a few lads selling them..

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mick2706

sold 400 small squares of good stuff for €2.80 and put another 1000 in the shed. You'll nearly always sell the small fella in the winter out of the shed. Always seems to be someone looking for a few and they rare enough nowadays. based in north cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

dasheriff wrote: »
    What part of the country are ye in lads,its hard enough to get square bales around these parts only a few lads selling them..

I have 800 small squares for sale first crop clean no thistles saved without rain in the shed at the minute if you could bottle the smell of them bales I'd make a killing 3 euro a bale I'm in Kildare if anyone is interested
    Pm me and I'll send you the number for details

• Advertisement
Advertisement